You must either use yum or perform a manual installation
To install ImageMagick on a cPanel server using yum, just enter the following:
yum install ImageMagick ImageMagick-devel -y
Manually Install ImageMagick On A cPanel Server
If you absolutely must have the latest version, then a manual installation is required, unless you want to consider installing some third-party repositories. To do this, follow the steps below
1. Login to your server via SSH as root and download the latest version:
2. Unpack the downloaded files
tar -xvfz ImageMagick.tar.gz
3. Configure and compile the installation files:
To first check the version number that was installed, just enter ls at the command prompt and you will see the folder with appropriate version number in its name.
4. As long as ImageMagick compiled without any errors, install it onto your system:
5. For a quick check that ImageMagick is installed and running correctly, enter the following:
/usr/local/bin/convert logo: logo.gif
6. For a more advanced check on your ImageMagick installation, run the command below which will perform a full test on the installation and should result in a “all tests passed”.
7. Check the version
- None Found