To check the default webmail client that a user uses for their email box on a cPanel server, you can use the following command:
egrep "roundcube|horde" /home/*/.cpanel/nvdata/*_default_webmail_app
It will show a user, email box and default webmail app that set up by the user by default
- How to fix RoundCube’s error: DATABASE ERROR: CONNECTION FAILED!
- How to fix Roundcube Server Error: STATUS: Mailbox doesn’t exist error
- How to enable Inline HTML message viewing for Horde.
- cPanel error. Horde is unavailable while the system is being upgraded. HTTP error 503
- How to enable Spell Checker in Horde webmail